The entity responsible for the processing of your personal information is:
Nørrebrogade 47, 1
2200 Copenhagen N
CVR. No. 36424249
2) CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and store ordinary personal data like name, address, email address and telephone number.
3) INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
5) USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
i. To setup user and billing account for you.
ii. To personalise your user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
iii. To improve our Website in order to better serve you.
iv. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
v. To followup with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
6) DATA PROCESSING
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.We are not sharing personal data with anyone outside Achoo, and we do not allow third-parties to serve content like advertisement. When using subprocessor systems to handle personal data, e.g. a customer relationship management system, these systems may only be used when personal data is:
i. processed and stored in the EU, or
ii. transferred outside of the EU if the protection is at the same level as the GDPR regulation and through a European Commission decision, e.g. the Privacy Shield framework.
7) RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will store your personal information only for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the services requested by you and for as long as required by applicable law.
8) YOUR RIGHTS
In general, you have the following rights:
· You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
· You alsohave the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
· In particular, you have an unconditional right too object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
· If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent.
· You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data.
· You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
· You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. TheData Protection Agency.
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case - this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Last updated: 5 February 2021
Copyright © 2021 — Achoo ApS